Model PP10-5820Do 1000 kg 5500 mm mmMore information
Model PP13-4021 P/ODo 1300 kg 4000 mm mmMore information
Model PP13-6820Do 1300 kg 6400 mm mmMore information
Model PP15-6820Do 1500 kg 6400 mm mmMore information
Model PP18-6820Do 1800 kg 6400 mm mmMore information
Model PP20-7223Do 2000 kg 6800 mm mmMore information
Model PP25-8023Do 2500 kg 7400 mm mmMore information
Model PP30-8023Do 3000 kg 7400 mm mmMore information
Model PP35-8823Do 3500 kg 8100 mm mmMore information
Model PP75-4011 P/LDo 750 kg 4000 mm mmMore information
Model PP75-4011 R/LDo 750 kg 4000 mm mmMore information
Many solutions for water sports fans
If you plan to transport a jet ski, small or large boat, yacht or motorboat, it is safest to choose the right trailer for it. The selection of the right equipment will ensure safe and trouble-free transport. In our offer you will find:
- unbraked trailers with GVW of up to 750 kg for jet ski, equipped with skids or rollers, finished as a standard with hot-dip galvanizing or optionally varnished;
- braked trailers with GVW up to 1300 kg for transporting two jet skis, equipped with skids, finished as a standard with hot-dip galvanizing or optionally varnished;
- unbraked single-axle trailers for transporting boats with GVW up to 750 kg, finished as a standard with hot-dip galvanizing or optionally varnished;
- single-axle braked trailers for transporting boats with GVW from 1000 to 1800 kg, finished as a standard in hot-dip galvanizing or optionally varnished;
- two-axle braked trailers for transporting boats with GVW from 2000 to 3500 kg, capable of transporting an over 8-meter boat, finished as standard with hot-dip galvanizing or optionally varnished;
- trolleys for transporting boats in internal transport.
For the carriage of light boats with GVW of up to 750 kg, models with maximum load dimensions up to 5.5 meters long and 1.6 meters wide are available. These are trailers that, thanks to their structure and stable construction, will safely carry lighter loads.
For heavier boats with GVW from 1000 to 1800 kg, braked single-axle trailers are available on which you can load a maximum load of 6.8 meters and a width of 2 meters.
The largest of trailers for transporting boats or yachts with dimensions up to 8.8 meters in length and 2.3 meters in width have GVW from 2500 to 3500 kg.
As standard, trailers for transporting boats are equipped with:
- belt attachments;
- durable and solid tires and rims;
- the manual winch;
- galvanized or varnished metal elements;
- the axle move system – a sliding axle system that allows the selection of a better center of gravity for the load being carried;
- axles equipped as a standard with the WPS (Waterproof System) system;
- rollers or skids, depending on the model, to facilitate loading;
- the soft stem;
- the support wheel;
- the light up system – tilting the rear lamps, preventing them from damage by flooding.
Trailers for transporting jet skies
For jet skies with GVW of up to 750 kg, you can choose from several models and solutions available. The trailer can be loaded with a scooter up to 4 meters long and up to 1.1 meters wide, with a choice of rollers or skids.
Wir bieten auch einen Anhänger für zwei Wasserscooter an, daWe also offer the trailer for two jet skis, which is additionally equipped with the braking system. It can carry loads with a total weight of up to 1300 kg, length 4 and width 2.1 meters.er zusätzlich mit einem Bremssystem ausgestattet ist. Er kann Lasten mit einem Gesamtgewicht von bis zu 1300 kg, einer Länge von 4 und einer Breite von 2,1 Metern transportieren.
Trolleys for transporting boats
These are vehicles used primarily to transport boats, motorboats, yachts and other means, but without the possibility of going to the street. These devices are not subject to registration. They come in two variants, manual and with ball hitch. Depending on the chosen option, they are equipped with rollers or skids. All metal elements are hot-dip galvanized, which protects the trolley against corrosion.
We offer models with GVW from 350 to 3500 kg, intended for boats with a length of 2.5 to 8 meters and a width of 1.5 to 2.2 meters.
Reliability and durability
Regardless of its purpose, each of trailers is made of high quality materials and components. An automated production process and several-stage quality control combined with the best raw materials guarantee their reliability and durability. The optimal shape and stability of the frame ensure safe transport of the motorboat, boat, yacht and other water equipment, and additionally facilitate their loading and unloading.
The frame and drawbar of trailers undergo a hot galvanizing process, with which the steel receives a protective coat that strengthens it against mechanical damage and corrosion.
Some facts about the galvanized surface:
- It should be washed, especially after contact with road salt or chemicals.
- Galvanized elements should be regularly maintained.
- The galvanized coating slightly changes its color and becomes dull over time. However, this does not affect the corrosion protection of the vehicle in any way.