The PP35-8823 trailer is a braked model equipped with two axles designed for transporting heavy boats and yachts. It allows you to load boats weighing above 2800 kg and having a length until of 8.1 m.
DOUBLE-AXLE BOAT TRAILER PP35-8823
The trailer structure is welded of steel profiles, with additional frame reinforcement, which guarantees stability and durability of the vehicle. With this, every boat or yacht will be safe during transporting. Steel elements of the trailer undergo a hot galvanizing process, with which the steel receives a protective coat that strengthens it against mechanical damage and corrosion. Therefore, it can easily stand in the rain or enter the water.
SOLID CONSTRUCTION AND THOUGHT SOLUTIONS
As a standard, the trailer is equipped with the light up system – tilting the rear lamps, preventing them from damage by flooding with water, thereby extending their life. The trailer axles have a WPS system (Waterproof system), i.e. an additional hub seal which protects their bearings against water ingress. This significantly extends the life of the bearings, hubs and axles themselves.
In addition, this model has the ability to adjust the length of the trailer through a system of extending rear lamps by an additional 0.9 meters. With this, we can adjust the length of the transported boat from 7.2 to 8.1 meters. To secure vehicle stability, the trailer is equipped with an axle move system - sliding axle, which allows selection of a better center of gravity for the load being transported.
In the trailer, the rear bumper beam is eliminated, making it more functional in everyday use. Its absence allows for quick and trouble-free loading and unloading of the yacht or boat. To secure transported goods you can use a system of rollers and belt fasteners, with which the yacht or boat will reach its destination safely.
In addition, it was equipped with a support wheel, manual winch with a swinging end beam.
RICH EQUIPMENT, PRACTICAL ADDITIONAL SOLUTIONS
Rich standard equipment of the trailer: PP35-8823:
- 6 pieces of keel bottom rolls,
- 2 sets of double side rollers, adjustable - front,
- 4 sets of quadruple side rollers in a 4+4 system, adjustable - rear,
- the system for opening rear lamps (light up system),
- the belt winch, manually operated,
- 4 pieces of belt fastening,
- the support wheel,
- the soft stem.
We also allow you to customize the functionality of additional rollers. Permitted modifications are:
- the single side roller with a bracket (adjustable, swinging, fi 120),
- double side rollers with a bracket (adjustable, swinging, fi 120),
- quadruple side rollers with a bracket (adjustable, swinging, fi 120),
- side rollers of the 4+4 system with a bracket (adjustable, swinging, fi 120),
- the keel roller,
- the bracket for the keel roller.
Changes to the settings of the auxiliary rollers are sometimes extremely important, because if the boat or yacht has a non-standard design, it may be that additional protections (individually adjusted) are necessary.
The trailer for transporting boats of the PP35-8823 model has numerous additional equipment that can be retrofitted. These are: additional belt fittings (set of 4 pieces), spare wheel with steel or light alloy wheel rims, spare wheel mounting, drum rinsing, boat guidance system, longitudinal gangway, non-slip side step, set of LED rear lamps, anti-theft protection, side slide of 300 or 600 mm, adjustable supports, polyurethane bottom rollers, side rollers or and stem as well as shock absorber mountings.
People who prefer the trailer in a color other than steel can order it painted black or white.
EXAMPLE TRAILER CONFIGURATION
- Parking brake
- Manual winch
- Soft stem
- Longitudinal non-slip gangway
- Quadruple adjustable side roller
- Standard lamps, LED lamps - optional equipment
- Rear lamp tilting system (LIGHT UP system)
- Non-slip side step
- Aluminum rims (optional equipment)
- Bottom roller with adjustable support
- Support wheel